While the Hawks don’t need to save a crumbling galaxy from an all-consuming enemy, they do need to get creative tonight against what could be a very robust force. No one does it better than Peter Quill, or Star Lord, as he’s not above going nefarious to achieve his goals. Which sometimes involves bedding alien girls. But hey, we all have our tastes. If the Hawks have to send out a dick message to get even in the series tonight, so be it.
- It’s A Regular Freakin’ Country Bear Jamboroo Around Here – Hawks at Predators Games 7&8 Preview
- High On The Hog: 2020-21 Season Preview, Part One
- I Feel…What’s The Opposite Of Shame? – Hawks Win Series Vs Scum 4-1/6-2
- Ball Of Confusion – Red Wings vs Hawks Games 5 & 6 Preview
- Live From The Five Hole – Discipline
AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Erik Gustafsson Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen