As half of the Canadian duo, noise masters Death From Above 1979, bassist Jesse Keeler consistently lays down thick, fuzzed out grooves that double as the actual melodies for their jams while sporting a full jet black beard. His beard is so impressive that it has appeared on both of the band’s album covers. DFA are known for their deafeningly loud shows, an environment that’s hopefully replicated tonight on West Madison.
- It’s A Regular Freakin’ Country Bear Jamboroo Around Here – Hawks at Predators Games 7&8 Preview
- High On The Hog: 2020-21 Season Preview, Part One
- I Feel…What’s The Opposite Of Shame? – Hawks Win Series Vs Scum 4-1/6-2
- Ball Of Confusion – Red Wings vs Hawks Games 5 & 6 Preview
- Live From The Five Hole – Discipline
AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Erik Gustafsson Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen