Well, when you need to score something epic, there’s really only one person you turn to – John Williams. From Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Superman and of course Jaws. Williams has been conducting the scores for some of the greatest movies ever made. If there’s anyone who could write a song worthy of the game we’ll experience on Wednesday, it’d be him. Listen to this medley and tell me it doesn’t get you pumped up.
- Perpetual Motion Failings – Hawks Lose 5-2, 5-4(OT) In Florida Series
- From The Screen To Your Stereo – Hawks at Panthers Games 3 & 4 Preview
- Mediocrity Gets You Pears – Hawks Lose 5-1, 5-2 In Lightning Series
- The New What Next – Hawks at Lightning – Games 1 & 2 Preview
- Live From The Five Hole – Your Time Is Gonna Come
AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Erik Gustafsson Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen