This week, The Oracle Of Humboldt Park Fifth Feather, The Colorado Heartthrob John Pullega, Queen Of The NW Suburbs Rose Rankin, and myself discuss the Hawks immediate future, their chances for the playoffs, a hockey trade of Robin Lehner, what is Jeremy Colliton, and will Feather ever give in to his White Sox excitement. Join in!
- Quarterfinals Game #1 – Drifting Along With the Tumbling Tumbleweeds – Hawks 1, Knights 4
- You Shook Sinatra’s Hand – Hawks vs Golden Knights Game 1 Preview
- Beards Of The Day – August 11 – Desus & Mero
- Live From The Five Hole – Change Your Mind
- Not You, Fat Jesus – First Round Preview – Golden Knights Goaltending
Cruise The Tags
AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Erik Gustafsson Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen