This week we discuss how we’re always discussing the same things, Corey Crawford’s supposed return, is Q letting Lisa speak about her brain for his own selfish reasons, and why Kesha should but won’t be the next Super Bowl halftime. Enjoy.
- Live From The Five Hole – That’s When I Reach For My Revolver
- Atop The Sugar Pile – Week #3
- High On The Hog: Getting Your Butt In A Seat
- Game #8 – And they say we’re doomed from the start – Blackhawks 3, Lighting 6
- Game #8 – Lightning vs. Hawks Preview – Business? Pleasure? The Business Of Pleasure?
Cruise The Tags
Adam Clendening AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Blackhawks Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Corey Crawford Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Gary Bettman Hawks hockey idiots galore jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Phillip danault Pittsburgh Penguins Rockford Icehogs Ryan Hartman Scott Darling St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen