This week we discuss how we’re always discussing the same things, Corey Crawford’s supposed return, is Q letting Lisa speak about her brain for his own selfish reasons, and why Kesha should but won’t be the next Super Bowl halftime. Enjoy.
- High On The Hog: These Little Piggies Need To Score
- Game #4 – Oilers 1, Hawks 3 – It’s Not Enough to Feel It, It Needs to Overwhelm You
- All The Boys In The Band Know How To Get Down – 2019 Sox Player Reviews: Tim F’n Anderson
- Game #4 – Oilers vs. Hawks: Gamenight Shrewdness
- Game #4 – Oilers vs. Hawks – Tension In The Ranks
Cruise The Tags
Adam Clendening AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Hawks hockey jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Phillip danault Pittsburgh Penguins Rockford Icehogs Scott Darling St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen