This week we discuss possibly trading Duncan Keith, the top line, the Bruins, the upcoming playoffs, and the Bears because that was way more fun than anything that came before it. Enjoy!
- You Get What Anyone Gets: Saying Goodbye To The LA Kings
- Well Pilgrim, Only After You Eat The Peanuts Outta My… -FFUD’s Player Reviews: The Rest Of The Goofuses And Nincompoops
- Night Songs- Round 1 Day 7: It’s much funnier when it happens to someone else
- Well Pilgrim, Only After You Eat the Peanuts Out of My…– FFUD’s ’17-’18 Player Reviews: Anton Forsberg, Show Business is a Hideous Bitch Goddess
- Night Songs – Round 1 Day 6: A Couple Fightbacks, and One Capitulation Please
Cruise The Tags
Adam Clendening AHL Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Blackhawks Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Corey Crawford Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Gary Bettman Hawks hockey idiots galore jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Niklas Hjalmarsson Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Phillip danault Pittsburgh Penguins Rockford Icehogs Ryan Hartman Scott Darling St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen