For the second straight game, the Hawks were damn near shut out by a team who had played the night before after having one or more days off themselves. They were outplayed, and none of the scoring chances came when anything in the game was in question. They made a struggling goaltender look positively heroic. They looked slow, old, and stupid. This is what happens to a one-line team when that one line isn’t scoring and half of the defensemen on the ice arguably should not even be in the NHL. This dislikeable group isn’t doing a goddamn thing as presently constituted. What a waste of fucking time.
- Ball Of Confusion – Red Wings vs Hawks Games 5 & 6 Preview
- Live From The Five Hole – Discipline
- Perpetual Motion Failings – Hawks Lose 5-2, 5-4(OT) In Florida Series
- From The Screen To Your Stereo – Hawks at Panthers Games 3 & 4 Preview
- Mediocrity Gets You Pears – Hawks Lose 5-1, 5-2 In Lightning Series
AHL Alex DeBrincat Andrew Shaw antti Raanta Beard of the Day Beards Ben smith Blackhawks Brandon Pirri Brandon Saad Brent Seabrook Bryan Bickell Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Committed Indian Issues Committed Indian Subscriptions Connor Murphy Corey Crawford Dallas Stars Dave Bolland Duncan Keith Erik Gustafsson Hawks hockey Jeremy Colliton jeremy morin Joel Quenneville Johnny Oduya Jonathan Toews Kris Versteeg Marcus Kruger Marian Hossa Mark McNeill Minnesota Wild Nashville Predators NHL Nick Leddy Patrick Kane Patrick Sharp Rockford Icehogs St. Louis Blues Stan Bowman teuvo teravainen